JANUARY 4, 2014
Anaheim Convention Center (Hall A)
800 West Katella Ave. - Anaheim, CA 92802
Show Hours: 10am-8pm
Admission Adults: $20.00
$5 Discount For All ACTIVE MILITARY
- Must Show Military ID At Time Of Purchase "Can ONLY Be Used At Box Office"
Admission Kids: (6-12) $10.00 5 Yrs & Younger-Free
Designated Bike Only Parking "$6" - Car Park 1 - Enter Convention Center From Katella Ave
Host Hotel: Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
616 Convention Center Way - Anaheim, CA 92802
Ph (714) 750-3131 - Fax (714) 750-2357
Potential Bike Show Competitors
- Hundreds Of The World's Hottest Bikes On Display
- People's Choice & Judged Classes - 59 Total Awards
- Win Trophies, Cash, and Prizes
- Meet The Editors of Easyriders - The World's Best-Selling Motorcycle Magazine for Men
- Enter Your Bike In The Show For A Chance To Have It Featured In One Of Our Magazines
- Meet The Planet's Top Bike Builders
- David Mann Original Art on Display
- Roadware Fashion Show
Win Trophies, Cash, & Prizes
Or The Chance To Have Your Bike Featured In One Of Our Magazines!
There are 2 classes, PEOPLE’S CHOICE where the spectators are the judges
and JUDGED CLASS where the editors from Easyriders Magazine are the judges.
We place the bikes in the appropriate category according to the field of competition
at the beginning of each show. Entry fees for bike show space is FREE and escalate
according to your display needs. First 50 pre-registered entries per show receive a
Commemorative Bike Show Mug.
Easyriders Events caters to H-D, Indian, Victory, Vintage American, Vintage British,
V-twin Metric Cruisers or aftermarket H-D. You may enter other brands, but the categories
are limited for brands other than those mentioned.
Or Call 800-962-9857