FEBRUARY 1, 2014
Nashville Music City Center
201 5th Avenue South - Nashville, TN 37203
Ph (615) 742-2000 - Halls B & C
Show Hours: 10am-8pm
Tickets are sold at the door
Admission Adults: $20.00
$5 Discount For All ACTIVE MILITARY
- Must Show Military ID At Time Of Purchase
- "Can ONLY Be Used At Box Office"
Admission Kids: (6-12) $10.00 5 Yrs & Younger-Free
Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
2613 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
Potential Bike Show Competitors
- Hundreds Of The World's Hottest Bikes On Display
- People's Choice & Judged Classes - 59 Total Awards
- Win Trophies, Cash, and Prizes
- Meet The Editors of Easyriders - The World's Best-Selling Motorcycle Magazine for Men
- Enter Your Bike In The Show For A Chance To Have It Featured In One Of Our Magazines
- Meet The Planet's Top Bike Builders
- David Mann Original Art on Display
- Roadware Fashion Show
Win Trophies, Cash, & Prizes
Or The Chance To Have Your Bike Featured In One Of Our Magazines!
There are 2 classes, PEOPLE’S CHOICE where the spectators are the judges
and JUDGED CLASS where the editors from Easyriders Magazine are the judges.
We place the bikes in the appropriate category according to the field of competition
at the beginning of each show. Entry fees for bike show space is FREE and escalate
according to your display needs. First 50 pre-registered entries per show receive a
Commemorative Bike Show Mug.
Easyriders Events caters to H-D, Indian, Victory, Vintage American, Vintage British,
V-twin Metric Cruisers or aftermarket H-D. You may enter other brands, but the categories
are limited for brands other than those mentioned.
Or Call 800-962-9857