JANUARY 11-12, 2014
Sacramento Convention Center (Halls A thru E)
1401 K Street - Sacramento, CA 95814
Show Hours: Sat 10am-8pm Sun 10am-5pm
Admission Adults: Sat $20.00 Sun $18.00 Weekend Pass $25.00
$5 Discount For All ACTIVE MILITARY
- Must Show Military ID At Time Of Purchase
- "Can ONLY Be Used At Box Office"
Admission Kids: (6-12) $10.00 Each Day. 5 Yrs & Younger-Free
Host Hotel: Residence Inn/Marriott
1121 15 Street - Sacramento, CA 95814
Potential Bike Show Competitors
- Hundreds Of The World's Hottest Bikes On Display
- People's Choice & Judged Classes - 59 Total Awards
- Win Trophies, Cash, and Prizes
- Meet The Editors of Easyriders - The World's Best-Selling Motorcycle Magazine for Men
- Enter Your Bike In The Show For A Chance To Have It Featured In One Of Our Magazines
- Meet The Planet's Top Bike Builders
- David Mann Original Art on Display
- Roadware Fashion Show
Win Trophies, Cash, & Prizes
Or The Chance To Have Your Bike Featured In One Of Our Magazines!
There are 2 classes, PEOPLE’S CHOICE where the spectators are the judges
and JUDGED CLASS where the editors from Easyriders Magazine are the judges.
We place the bikes in the appropriate category according to the field of competition
at the beginning of each show. Entry fees for bike show space is FREE and escalate
according to your display needs. First 50 pre-registered entries per show receive a
Commemorative Bike Show Mug.
Easyriders Events caters to H-D, Indian, Victory, Vintage American, Vintage British,
V-twin Metric Cruisers or aftermarket H-D. You may enter other brands, but the categories
are limited for brands other than those mentioned.
Or Call 800-962-9857