Event Date: August 30 – Sept 3, 2012
Ross County Fairgrounds
344 Fairgrounds Dr.
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Hwy 35 to Route 104 North
Early Bird Camping:
*Opens Wednesday, August 29th at 2:00pm for camping only. (Midway not open)
Sunday, August 26th. No earlier than 8:00am
: (Per Person)
*Wednesday weekend pass (camping only) - $80.00 (Wed thru Mon)
Thursday weekend pass (includes camping) - $70.00 (Thurs thru Mon)
Friday weekend pass (includes camping) - $60.00 (Fri thru Mon)
Saturday weekend pass (includes camping) - $50.00 (Sat thru Mon)
Sunday weekend pass (includes camping) - $40.00 (Sun thru Mon)
*No day passes sold on Wednesday CAMPING ONLY!
Thursday 1-day pass (no campground entry) - $20.00
Friday 1-day pass (no campground entry) - $20.00
Saturday 1-day pass (no campground entry) - $25.00
Sunday 1-day pass (no campground entry) - $25.00
Camper (RV) & towing $55.00
Camper (RV) only $45.00
Pick-up towing (utility trailer) $35.00
Pick-up or car not towing $10.00
One day parking
(in designated parking lot) Free
For Complete Show Schedule and Hours
- Tickets are sold at the gate no advanced sales.
- NO ONE UNDER 18 ALLOWED (NO EXCEPTIONS!).
- Camping is primitive. There may be some hook-ups but no guarantee. First come
- Must have weekend wristband to enter campground. No campground entry with a
one day pass.
- Camp fires must be contained.
- Showers on site.
- No weapons. No glass bottles.
- Cameras allowed
- Food & Beer on sale.
- Rodeo events: slow race, wienie bite, potato haystack, barrel race, keg derby, brain buster,
tire ride,and sled pulls
For Complete Info
Exhibitors / Vendors
Don't Miss Your Chance To Become A Part Of The
- Competitors Signups, Poker Crawl, Ride-In Bike Show, Barstool Races, Rodeo,
Wet-T-Shirt & Trophy Girl Contests
2012 Easyriders Rodeo Tour - Chillicothe, OH
Exhibitor / Vendor Details, Applications, & More
Or Call 800-962-9857