Event Date: July 12-14, 2013
Wilson County Fairgrounds
2331 Hwy 301 South
Wilson, NC 27893
I-264 to Hwy 301 South
Early Bird Camping:
*Opens Thursday, July 11 at 3:00pm for camping only. (Midway not open)
Contact the Wilson County Fairgrounds for information on staging. 252-237-8443
: (Per Person)
*Thursday weekend pass (camping only)
$55.00 (Thurs thru Sun)
Weekend pass (includes camping)
$45.00 (Fri or Sat thru Sun)
Friday 1-day pass (no campground entry) $20.00
Saturday 1-day pass (no campground entry) $25.00
Camper (RV) & towing $45.00
Camper (RV) only $35.00
Pick-up towing (utility trailer) $25.00
Pick-up or car not towing $10.00
One day parking
(in designated parking lot) Free
Friday 12:00pm–1:00am | Saturday 9:00am –1:00am | Sunday Close At Noon
Here for further information
- Tickets are sold at the gate no advanced sales.
- NO ONE UNDER 18 ALLOWED (NO EXCEPTIONS!).
- Camping is primitive. There may be some hook-ups but no guarantee. First come
- Must have weekend wristband to enter campground. No campground entry with a
one day pass.
- Camp fires must be contained.
- Showers on site.
- Pack it in - Pack it out!
- No weapons. No glass bottles.
- Cameras allowed (cannot sell, give, or offer for sale any pictures or accounting of this event for publication without the permission of Easyriders Events).
- Food & Beer on sale.
- Lots of Action--Live music, ride in bike show (vote for your favorite bike), motorcycle trade show, barstool races, wet t-shirt contest, trophy girl contest, poker crawl, rodeo events (slow race, wienie bite, barrel race, potato haystack, tire ride, and sled pulls).
For Complete Info
- Competitors Signups, Poker Crawl, Ride-In Bike Show, Barstool Races, Rodeo,
Wet-T-Shirt & Trophy Girl Contests